Wendy has used the down time to catch up on her drawing.
So, this week has not been fabulous. All of that house work, schooling, playing with the babies, yard work and gym time, didn't exactly happen. And by didn't exactly, I mean "not at all."
At Christmas Wendy got the flu. Then as she was recovering, she got a bronchial infection (just as Goldilocks was recovering from her bronchitis.) Papa Bear stayed home sick on Monday and Tuesday. On Wednesday, I discovered that Wolf Girl was running a significant fever. She still is. Baby Bear, the nursling, seems to have remained relatively unscathed, which I'm thankful for. But that also means, she has the energy of 10 men (or one toddler) while the rest of us are compromised. Oh the things she can get into!
The house is trashed, school work is falling behind, my meal plan didn't happen at all, and I'm pretty sure I gained like 8 lbs. (Just guessing).
On the plus side:
- I'm all caught up on Emily Owens M.D.
- I'm more or less healthy, myself.
- Managed to sneak in a little World of Warcraft. Unfortunately, I no longer have any idea what I'm doing, but the Pandas are ridiculously adorable, and like any 12 year old girl, I love mine.
Her name is Ronanda.(WoW image from game)
- Shopping online is not only for Christmas anymore. Thanks to Amazon Prime and 2 day shipping, I can become best friends with the UPS guy and never have to leave my house again.
- Which is good, because it's become almost impossible to actually leave my house.
- Except for the 2 days my keyboard didn't have batteries, I've managed to write 750 words a day, every day this month. I'm actually really enjoying that.
- I have remembered my multivitamin every day. So ... there's that.